Grandmother Snare's Iced Tea
Posted by Dave at 5/8/2012 2:21:37 AM
This is my grantmother's beloved iced tea recipe, passed down to me by my mom.
- 3 Lipton Family Size tea bags
- 1 small can (abt 7oz - hard to find today--most are 12oz) frozen Lemonade
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Put the sugar and lemonade in a 1 gallon jar or pitcher.
- Boil water, cover the tea bags, and brew for 5 minutes.
- Pour into gallon jar container.
- Repeat 2 times.
- Add water or ice to fill one gallon or to taste and chill.
2 viewers have rated this item. Average viewer rating 5