Strawberry Pie Recipe
Posted by Dave at 10/15/2009 3:36:51 PM
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp strawberry gelatin
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 9-inch baked pie shell
- Mix sugar, strawberry gelatin, corn starch and salt in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir in boiling water.
- Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 3 minutes, cool completely.
- Arrange whole strawberries in baked pie shell, pour glaze over berries, and chill for several hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
© 1995 Elizabeth Snare Smith
No users have rated this item yet.